Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday November 11th 2006 - home practice

(Backfilled in October 2009 due to impending closure of Geocities)

Got our brand new fixed upright weaves today! I got them with plain poles (no stripes) so that Walter has the opportunity to get used to different-looking poles. I put him through them a few times and he had no trouble. Now that he can weave uprights, however, I won't be doing much weave practice at home because there's just not enough room for him to get up any kind of speed before or after the weaves and I don't want to pattern him into weaving slowly. The neat thing is that the base of these weaves come apart in the middle so I can easily transport them to different places for a change of scenery. Other news, I've started watching the Success with One Jump DVD by Susan Garrett, and I'm learning tons from it.


Walter showing off his brand new fixed weaves!

No comments: