Saturday, October 7, 2006

Saturday October 7th 2006 - Advanced II/III, class #5

(Backfilled in October 2009 due to impending closure of Geocities)

I think Walter used up all his brain power or concentration at today's flyball practice because it was a bit of an "off" day day in agility today. It wasn't terrible or anything, it's just that he was sniffy when I was setting up for his start-line-stay, his table was atrocious (took forever to down), and he was just generally not focused in parts of the standard course that we ran today. However, part of it can be attributed to me because I didn't have my handling lines straight in my head, so my uncertainty showed up in my body language no doubt. The instructor suggested we get some practice in at making the table a wonderful place to lie down, and practice sending him to it, as well as working on his start-line-stay.

No comments: