Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday July 18th 2006 - Advanced II, class #3

(Backfilled in October 2009 due to impending closure of Geocities)

Today we learned all about snooker! I learned a lot about how the game works, and we even got to try a snooker course. The opening sequence I used was red, tire, red, chute, red, a-frame. The closing sequence was tunnel, a-frame (snaked around each other), tire, chute, 90d left to weave-o-matics, 90d left to dogwalk. Fortunately for me, Walter did everything I asked of him in the opening sequence and nothing I didn't ask for, so he made my job easy. We made it to the end contact of the dogwalk just within the 60 seconds and racked up the required points. Next time I see a snooker competition I'll be able to ooh or aww along with the audience :-)

No comments: